Friday, December 18, 2009

Selecting a Good Cigar Travel Humidor

Cigar Travel Humidors That Work

There is something that I have always enjoyed about my personal cigar travel humidor -its the peace of mind that I have when I take long trips.

Thats because I KNOW that my Opus X specialty is completely safe and secure. I mean, its great when we know that our cigars at home are constantly aging and maturing because they are where they are supposed to be -inside a quality, airtight, humidity controlled humidor.

And when I know that my cigars can travel well -and that they are maturing as I am flying to Fort Lauderale or up north to my parents house -it actually makes my day.

Not to mention the fact that my travel humidor looks like a million bucks too.

When you select your own travel humidor, make sure that you put real thought into it.

  • Is the lid and seal quality -does it close on a cushion of air? No glue or adhesives?
  • Will it hold enough cigars?
  • Is it fingered inside -so that each and every cigar will rest safely, by itself?
  • And most importantly- does it have a humidifier?
If there is no humidifier, then you can not call it a real, travel cigar humidor.

If there is no humidifier -then you basically have a carrying case for cigars.

Find out EVERYTHING you need to know for selecting the proper Cigar Travel Humidor here:

Cigar Travel Humidor

No comments:

Post a Comment